Today was a busy day for me. I had lots of fun with my foster sisters too!
We started off the day by having an "all dogs on deck" bark-a-thon .
And after that, I stayed and practiced giving the "evil eye" to the neighbors poodles...all of those curly haired dogs, I swear!
I'm settling in nicely to my foster home though, my ears are up more than they're down.
And then I decided that I wasn't going to be scared of the yard....and I went on to sniff my foster sister, Abby.
Abby joined me and showed me how to perfect my alert stance.
After that, I tried to start a barking war my my other foster sister, Sticks....I WON!
I'm getting much better at stairs already! I was so excited from being outside that I jumped up all three in one leap!
And since I've already had my dinner [and some treats] I'm going to go relax and do what we retired greyhounds do best; sleep!

No comments:
Post a Comment